You guys! It’s been a completely arbitrary period of time and as such is time for trivia again! I know you want ridiculously awesome prizes.
Rules recap: Two rounds! The first round has ten questions, and the answers will have a mystery theme. The second round is four movie mashups.
What’s a movie mashup? We take the last word of one movie title and bleed it into the first word of a second movie title–and then we give you the plot. For example–if the clue was ‘a movie about a whale who inherits a candy factory’, the answer would be ‘Free Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory’.
To enter, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following things:
- The answers to the first round
- The mystery theme to the first round
- The answers to the second round
If you get every question right, you don’t win a car. But you do win bumper stickers for the car you don’t win.
LET US DO THIS THING!
- In 2000, this crooner was declared the Entertainer of the Century.
- Zeus transformed into a white bull in order to abduct this Phoenician princess, but she ultimately became queen of Crete.
- Barbara Streisand starred in this movie about a young Polish girl who disguises herself as a man after her father’s death.
- You might once have found Peggy Olson and Pete Campbell working at this Madison Avenue company.
- Paul Ryan expressed his fondness for this author, founder of ‘objectivism’.
- If you can’t succeed in business unless you have close connections with a variety of government officials, you might be experiencing this form of capitalism.
- This close relative of the urchin is also known as the ‘sea cookie’ and the ‘snapper biscuit’.
- This social networker dropped out of college.
- Michael Caine played this famous butler in a recent film franchise.
- This Bravo ‘docusoap’ series spans the United States, from California to New York to Georgia. Two potential contestants caused quite a commotion when they crashed a White House function.
- A high school senior skips class and it’s literally the end of the world.
- A post menopausal couple communicate through a mailbox while weathering the hardships of the prairie lifestyle.
- Heath Ledger seduces a high school classmate for money in a series of quirky email exchanges.
- An inner city math teacher makes a difference in the lives of some West Virginia campers as they brave the Appalachia wilderness.
Don’t cheat. Cheating on the Internet is for squares.
Email your answers to email@example.com! We will send you SO MUCH SWAG if you win.