Here’s the full October 23 and October 30 Election Coverage line-up
The McCain Camp
- Sophie Jin reports on the McCain campaign on and off campus in the Princeton, NJ area:
- Sebastian Jones talks with Peter Feldman, Regional Communications Director for NY, NJ and PA for the McCain campaign:
The Obama Camp
- Folasade John reports on the Obama campaign’s efforts in central New Jersey:
- Leif Johnson talks to Princeton Sociology professor and Obama backer Melissa Harris-Lacewell:
- Brandon Joseph and Yihe Dong talk to local voters to find out what’s on their mind:
- Naomi Nix covers the changes in Cuban American voters’ loyalties as Florida once again turns into the central battleground state:
- Sebastian Jones investigates the roots of an infamous McCain campaign robocall that’s been showing up on Western Pennsylvania answering machines and telephones:
- Sebastian Jones talks to Peter H. Stone of the National Journal about the McCain campaign’s lobbyists-turned-advisers and what conflicts of interest the revolving door between the campaign and K-Street might cause:
- In this week’s newsmaker interview, Sebastian Jones talks with Frank Rich, author and New York Times columnist, about the increasingly negative and violent tone of the campaign:
- More from the Peter H. Stone interview:
- Our exclusive reporting on McCain robocalls in Pennsylvania from Off the Air, Sebastian’s reported blog.
- Our exclusive reporting on the Ashley Todd incident and its similarities to the Francisco Nava affair at Princeton from Off the Air, Sebastian’s reported blog.