We’ll be back in the fall with more exciting news and analysis, right here on WPRB Princeton, community-supported, independent radio. In the meantime, stay in touch! Follow us on Twitter (@WPRBNews) or Facebook (WPRB News)!
- Here is the ABC interview in which President Obama expresses his support for same-sex marriage.
- Here is Andrew Sullivan’s Newsweek article on Barack Obama: The First Gay President.
- Here’s an article by Mona Eltahawy that appeared in Foreign Policy magazine. It’s
called “Why Do They Hate Us?” and it describes her account of the war on women in
the Middle East.
- Here’s an interesting take on Mitt Romney’s “unnecessary speech” at Liberty University. It explores the link between
Romney’s campaign and his evangelical support base.
- Is Barack Obama appealing to a new demographic base? Veterans have typically been a source of support for Republican candidates, but it seems that the tables are turning.
Leave us your comments and questions at any time. We love to hear from you!
Listen to the latest installment of Hot Air, our weekly radio debate series. Should we
support the end of social networking? Are social media good or bad or the way we relate
to each other? Mitchell Johnston thinks we should get rid of social networking, and
Matthew Saunders thinks we should hang onto it. Listen below!
Which speaker convinced you more? Vote below!