Who are you? WPRB wants to know, which is why we're conducting a listener survey throughout the month of September!
This is a routine check-up to let us know who's out there in Radioland, what you like about our station, and how we can make WPRB an even better spot on the radio dial. In exchange for the 10-15 minutes worth of blood, sweat, and tears you will have poured into answering our survey, you could win a $45 gift card to the iTunes Music Store! (Entering the raffle is optional, and our feelings won't be hurt.)
The information you provide us will only be used by WPRB. WPRB will not sell or rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties.
Clicking the link below will redirect you to SurveyMonkey.com, where our survey is hosted.
WPRB Listener Survey Drawing 2009
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OR DONATION OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: WPRB Listener Survey Drawing 2009 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States and its districts and territories, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Volunteers and trustees of Princeton Broadcasting Service, Inc., distributors, advertising and promotion agencies and any other agency that provides services in connection with the Sweepstakes and the immediate family (spouse, domestic partner, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses or domestic partners, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each volunteer or trustee, whether related or not, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Employees, volunteers and owners of any radio station located in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York or Delaware are also ineligible to win this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside of New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and where prohibited. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements of these Official Rules.
- Sponsor: WPRB-FM, Princeton Broadcasting Service Inc., 30 Bloomberg Hall, Princeton, NJ 08544.
- Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on August 26, 2009 at 9.00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on September 30, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). WPRB's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: There is only one way to enter this Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period. Enter online by completing the WPRB Listener Survey: Visit http://www.wprb.com/survey and follow the links and instructions to complete the survey in its entirety. During the survey, you will be asked to provide certain information, including your first and last names, your email address, and a valid home address located within one of the eligible states listed in Section 1 (P.O. Boxes are not permitted). Submit your completed survey to receive one entry into the Sweepstakes.
- Entry Limit: You may enter the Sweepstakes one (time during the Promotion Period. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using same/multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all associated entries will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player provided he/she is eligible according to these rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- Grand Prize Drawing: Sponsor’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will randomly select the potential winner from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around October 3, 2009. The potential winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. The potential winner may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within 10 days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (unless prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize. If the potential winner cannot be contacted, is not in compliance with these rules, if a prize notification is returned as undeliverable or if the potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within the required time period, he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit the prize. The potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only 3 alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- Prize: ONE GRAND PRIZE: A certificate to the Apple iTunes Music Store, payable in the form of a gift card issued to the winner. Sponsor will determine all features of prize including, but not limited to, number of certificates issued and mode of delivery to winner. Sponsor is not responsible for delays in delivery of the prize, and delivery is subject to availability. Sponsor will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver the Grand Prize within one hundred twenty (120) days of completion of verification process. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the Grand Prize after it has been delivered to the specified delivery site. Approximate Retail Value: $45.00. The prize is non-transferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any portion thereof) for one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winner is responsible for all taxes, other costs and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use not specified herein as being awarded. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- Release: By participating, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Apple Inc, Surveymonkey.com, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, dealers, dealer advertising associations, advertising and promotions agencies, prize suppliers and any other agency that provides services in connection with this Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, contractors and agents and successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all rights, claims and causes of action whatsoever that each Entrant may have, or which may arise, against any of them for any liability for any matter, cause or thing whatsoever, including but not limited to any injury, loss, damage, whether direct, compensatory, incidental or consequential, to person, including death and property, arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Entrant's acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize (including any injury or harm resulting from use of the gift certificate) in the Sweepstakes, or his/her participation in the Sweepstakes, or his/her participation in any Sweepstakes. Winner also further acknowledges that the Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or the Sweepstakes except as stated in Section 6.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, and their advertising and promotion agencies and other designees’ use of each winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional, publicity, public relations and advertising or other purposes in any manner in any and all media now or hereafter known worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment, consideration, permission or notification.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, randomly select winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received during the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Promotion or in an inappropriate or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules or any applicable laws shall not constitute a waiver of such right. If any provision of these Official Rules is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then Entrant, Sponsor and the court shall endeavor to give effect to the intent reflected in that provision, and the remaining Official Rules shall retain their full force and effect.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrants, printing or typographical errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical, computer or network failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) any other error or problem which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, garbled, delayed, misdirected, damaged or stolen entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any injury or harm resulting from use of the automobile). If for any reason an Entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided Sweepstakes has not be discontinued. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state and federal courts located in Mercer County, New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, and in no event shall entrant be entitled to receive attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- WPRB Listener Survey Drawing 2009 information, rules, and results are available for inspection at the WPRB business offices Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM, or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
WPRB 103.3 FM
030 Bloomberg Hall
Princeton, NJ 08544
Attn: Listener Survey 2009